Wednesday, July 24, 2013

5 Reasons Why I'm Joining The Empower Network

What The Heck Is This Empower Network?

The Empower Network is a viral blogging platform and an internet marketing training system that not only teaches you how to make money online, but teaches you how to market and successfully build a business.

The Empower Network is a community of powerful positive like minded individuals who have decided to lock arms and fight the forces of evil! Seriously! The Empower Network has some of the top marketers and gurus all teaching regular average people like you an me how to leverage our time, talents, skills and abilities to change our lives in a significant way!

My Top 5 Reasons Why I'm Joining The Empower Network!


1.I love to write-The number one reason I'm choosing to join the Empower Network is simply because I love to write! So being that the main component is the blogging system, it just makes sense! I love to share valuable information and I love to uplift, motivate, inspire and obviously empower others!

2.It's in Alignment with who I am, what I stand for, and what I am all about-Like I stated above, I love to motivate others! I'm very spiritual and I truly believe in the law of attraction and I want to be able to share who I am and what I'm about and help change people's lives! I also want to help others achieve success and take control of their financial future! I want to be the reason that people have finally achieved success with making money online!

3.Being apart of a community of like minded individuals -Out of all the companies I have researched, I have found that the Empower Network community is filled with some really great powerful and positive individuals who come from all walks of life, all backgrounds and ethnic backrounds. And what makes it even better is the fact that everyone is winning! Everyone is having success! It's a network of 6 and 7 figure earners teaching what they know to newbies to making money online!

4.Accomplishing Personal Goals-I truly believe on a deep level that plugging into the Empower Network system will help me reach my goals a whole lot faster. I just feel it is the right company for me. I have been familiar with the Empower Network for the last 2 years, almost when it first launched and I'm kind of upset that I I've been sitting on the fence about it.

5.The earning potential-There is a LOT of potential to earn a A LOT of money with the EMPOWER NETWORK. During my research, I've read stories and watched videos of some of the members in the Empower Network and a lot of them used to be broke, struggling and homeless. Even one of the co founders used to live in his van with wife!

What I also noticed noticed is that once these people joined, a few months later they were able to cover there monthly expenses, purchase cars, houses, take vacations and spend more time with their families. A lot of them went from ZERO to 10k per month! And what's even more fascinating was the fact that they were and are average people. They weren't "experts " or "top marketers". They weren't celebrities. Most had absolutely no money at all when they started and now these same people are some of the top dogs in the company! If they can do it, so can you and I!

Another thing that sealed the deal and made me decide to join immediately is that instead of earning 25%, 50% or 75% commissions (like what most other affiliate programs offer) with The Empower Network, you earn 100% COMMISSIONS and keep all of your money!

I feel like I should have joined when I first heard about it which was around 2011 when it first launched, but during that time, I was at a different place mentally than I am now. but now I'm definitely ready to embark on a new journey and lock arms and fight the forces of evil with this amazing company!

 I love what this company is about, I love the pay structure, I love the training and I love the community of like-minded individuals who all strive to be financially free so that they can do what they love, have all the money they need and take care their family, live a better quality lifestyle and help others do the same!

Below you will find some of the benefits of being apart of a great team of like-minded individuals like the ones in the Empower Network...


  • Develop the proper mindset to be successful in business and in life...
  • Daily team training and support...
  • Daily assignments to take your income from $0-$10k per month.. 
  • Mastermind with some powerful & positive people... 

And most importantly be partnered with the top people in the industry who would love to show you how to duplicate their success!

 If you liked today's post, please "like & share" If you want more content like this

Fatina Mayfield
Connect with me- Ibotoolbox
Add me on Facebook
Work with me - Instant Money Network

 P.S. Can You Copy and Paste? You Could Be Earning $$$! Click HERE to learn how!

1 comment:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for earnings $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete