Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Instant Rewards Review (Instant Money Network)

Instant Rewards: The Instant Money Network's CPA Program

Today I am coming at you with a review of a very popular CPA program called Instant Rewards. Instant Rewards is apart of the Instant Money Network and is very similar to other popular CPA programs like ZNZ and Free Factor. The only thing that is different with Instant Rewards that the other popular programs don't offer is the ability to earn residual income on top of what you will already earn in commissions from your referrals. I find this to be a great addition to an already awesome program. 

I found out about Instant Rewards through Craigslist. I was randomly clicking on ads, and I came across an ad that caught my attention and I decided to sign up. I've been with Instant Rewards since August of this year. As with all the programs that I join, I like to get a feel for it before I dive into so I promoted the program on Facebook, Craigslist and Twitter just to see if this is something that people would be interested in. 

I found that in general, making money is something that EVERYONE is interested in so I decided to go ahead and continue to promote the program. Now here's one thing though, because I like to be honest. When I signed up for Instant Rewards, I didn't complete my free offer right away. However, I decided that today, I was going to promote the program again and complete my free offer, which I did and you can see the proof below:


So because I completed my free offer, when I refer others to do the same, I will earn $20 every time. I've been doing programs like this for a while, so I already know how it goes. I find that Instant Rewards is a program that everyone loves to start off with first because of the residual income, the on-going support, and the professional look and feel of the program.

Why should you join Instant Rewards?

I feel you should join Instant Rewards because it's a great program that has more than one way to earn. It's also a highly reputable and recommended company. Out of all the programs that offer this same type of "make money online" opportunity, I find Instant Rewards to be the most professional, honest, prompt and reliable opportunities of all of the work from home companies that I'm apart of.

They also have a back office filled with TONS of helpful information in order to help you be successful. You will be supplied with a marketing system so you can get leads and referrals. Your marketing system will include a free autoresponder that will send periodic messages to the people who opt-in on your capture page through your link. You also will be provided text and images ads to place on classified sites and share on social media platforms. You will have the opportunity to join the facebook group and get even more help and support.

Another great thing about Instant Rewards is that you don't have to wait until Friday to get paid. You can get paid daily through paypal or direct deposit. So this is a great option for people who need money right away to pay bills or for anything else. I especially like to be paid daily instead of waiting a week or more for my money so that's another plus in my book and that's why I love programs like this that pay daily.

It's a great company with lots of help and support and a lot of resources to help you make money. You can and will make great money with this program and you will have support every step of the way. If you are excited and ready to join the Instant Money Network team, you can do so by clicking HERE to get started making money right away!

3 comments:

  1. The compamy I am working for is called instant rewards. First thing you will need to do is make a paypal account. This is how you will get paid and they can send the money to you check in the mail or you can transfer the money to your bank account.
    http://www.starter.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=335605
    This is my referral link. Go to the bottom of the page where it asks for you email it should say Samantha above it. This will take you to the sign up process. Once you are signed up you need to complete the required 1 credit of trial offers. I personally just do the freecreditreport.com trial. It is only $1 and is worth that one credit to get started. Make sure you remember to cancel the trial between 5-7 days after the 7th day you will be charged so don’t forget to cancel it. Than once you sign up for the freecreditreport .com check your email they will send you a confirmation email. Than you are able to start making money. You refer people using your own link they give you and have them sign up and after they complete the trail to get started each person that signs up under you, you will receive $20. Let me know If you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool blogpost on Instant Rewards and I love the red background on your blog. It is really important that a person find a good online marketing mentor if they really want to succeed with this business. There are unpublished simple marketing tactics that the newest of newbies can learn to begin getting results right away.

    Find a good mentor (like me) and sign up today!

    To your continued success,
    -Rob West

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading a blog if your not already signed up sign up at my link here http://www.instantrewardsnetwork.com/notyoslol. I will be contacting you with next step. Its legit i too am making money with this system.

    ReplyDelete