Tuesday, November 27, 2012

5 Reasons Why I Love The Amazon Kindle Fire!

Amazon Kindle Fire
Today I'm doing a review on what I think is one of the best e-readers on the market, the Amazon Kindle Fire. I've had my Kindle Fire for almost a year now and I am absolutely in love with it! It was given to me as a Christmas gift last year, and I am just so excited to tell you the 5 reasons why I love it!


Before I go into detail as to why I love the Amazon Kindle Fire so much, let me tell you that the Kindle Fire has been my partner and companion for almost 1 whole year. Meaning, I don't go anywhere without it!

5 Reasons Why I love The Kindle Fire by Amazon.com

1.It's Compact- I'm the type of person who likes to go the library and use my own laptop instead of the computers/laptop at the library. But the problem with carrying a laptop is that it's heavy and it's uncomfortable to carry a laptop around even if you have something to hold it in. It's extra weight if you are carrying other things and it's just too much of a hassle if you don't drive or take public transportation and you have to walk. So the Kindle Fire comes in handy because it's light and compact!

2.It's Versatile!- You can do so many things with the Kindle Fire that you cannot do with other traditional e-readers! Most people think that all you can do with the Kindle Fire is read books! That's totally wrong! You can read and download newspapers, magazines books, movies, play games, download music, docs, and anything else that is compatible with the device!

3.Wi-Fi Connectivity-Most people's lifeline is their internet connection and without it, they are lost! Well this is one of the great thing about the Kindle Fire is because you can get on the internet anywhere that has free Wi-Fi. So if you like to sit in Starbucks while you're online and you have a Kindle Fire, you are good to go! If you love to be on facebook, twitter & youtube daily then this feature will definitely be beneficial to you!

4.Access To All Email Accounts At Once- You can connect all of your email accounts and check them all at once instead of individually with the Kindle Fire! This saves you time logging in each account one at a time. You can just update it to show all new messages from all of your accounts which makes this feature on the Kindle Fire the reason why I love it! I have several email accounts so it just makes life so much easier to log on all accounts at once. This is also good for people who forget their passwords easily. This feature helps eliminate that problem!

5.Battery Life-This is one of the greatest things about the Kindle Fire! Most e-readers die quickly within 2-4 hours with continuous use, especially if you are using Wi-Fi regularly. With the Kindle Fire, the battery life is anywhere from 9 more more hours! I've honest had the Kindle Fire running all day & all night and still have battery life! I listen to audios at night and I'm using the Wi-Fi daily and it's great that it's so long lasting!

There are so many other reasons why I love the Kindle Fire, but these are just the main reasons! I hope the people who are searching for e-reader devices or the Amazon Kindle Fire found this review to be helpful. The truth of the matter though is the fact that you can't know how good something REALLY is until you actually use it and own it yourself.

Are You Thinking About Purchasing A Kindle Fire For Yourself Or Someone You Love This Holiday Season?

 If you want to experience what it's like having a product that is not only affordable, portable, compact and versatile, then I highly recommend the Kindle Fire! Make yourself or someone you love happy this year by giving them the gift they've always wanted. When you click this link: Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, you will be taken to Amazon.com's website where you can learn even more information about the Kindle Fire and make the right decision to purchase this amazing product! You or someone you love will fall in love with it just like I did!

If you enjoyed today's post, please "like & share" this page for more content like this!

Fatina
Connect with me-Facebook
Work with me-Instant Money Network

P.S. Click HERE! to learn how everyday ordinary people are making thousands of $$$$ with this FREE program!

1 comment: